You can display this pallet either deployed (whole with
the icons), or minimized (only with the letters).
The change of display is done at the time of the overflight of the
pallet with the mouse.
This pallet makes it possible to activate and deactivate, either by
click, or by typing the corresponding letter, automatic attractions
which knows RealCADD which is:
- attraction on the grid (G). the grid parameter with the general
parameters, menu " Edit " - Item " Preferences - General ".
- attraction on the nodes of the objects (E).
- attraction on the centers of the objects (C) and the center of
segments of rectangles or polygons.
- attraction on the intersections of the objects (I), including the
- attraction perpendicular (P), including to the ovals.
- tangent attraction (T).
According to the drawing tool used, certain attractions can be
inactive. Thus attractions perpendicular and tangent functions only
with the drawing tool Line.