Window >> Layers

2D CAD software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
debenriver

Window >> Layers

Post by debenriver »

Hi Eric

There seems to be a glitch with Window >> Layers. The layers pane extends indefinitely beyond the bottom of the screen. So you can't create new layers etc.

This is a 4.50 problem I think (also 4.51b1).

The 4.51b1 mod. seems to have fixed the align problem – no incidences for several days now. :D

A few crashes – not sure what causes them – nothing specific – I mostly send the report to Apple when it happens. Could be OSX 10.11?

Cheers -- George
Eric Pousse

Re: Window >> Layers

Post by Eric Pousse »

Bonjour George,

I don't understand how this pane extends beyond the bottom of the screen.
To extend it, you have to drag it from the lower right corner.
The pane doesn't extend itself.

Can you explain more George, please?

Thanks.
Eric Pousse
debenriver

Re: Window >> Layers

Post by debenriver »

Hi Eric

It just loaded up like that. The bottom of the layers pane was way off the screen so I couldn't get to the bottom right corner and make it smaller.

But I have just fixed it by changing the screen resolution which allowed me to get hold of the bottom of the layers pane and make it shorter. Then changed the resolution back to the default for my MacBook Air and it stayed shorter, as it should be.

I guess it must be as a result of installing OSX 10.11 El Capitan. I didn't think about screen resolution until your reply post, when it suddenly occurred to me that changing it might just do it. This used to happen occasionally years ago particularly when Windows programs were ported to the Mac.

All is well now! :D