Post by Eric Pousse »

Eric Pousse
debenriver

Re: RealCADD 4.30b1

Post by debenriver »

Hi Eric

No problems so far!

Parallel rounded rectangles is great - thank you :D

With Action >> Align >> Vertical Centre (or Horizontal Centre) it would be very nice if you could use the Action >> Lock to lock one item so that the other would align to the centre of it, rather than both items moving to a joint centre.

:?: And – I'm really curious!! – what is Action >> Fusionner going to do when it comes along ... Is it going to be like the old Claris "Join" command – that would be good

And a final question (well for now ... ) – Scripts seem to have gone at the moment. I've not ever managed to write one that works usefully but I always live in hope that I will be able to. It's not a big deal.

All the best

George
Eric Pousse

Re: RealCADD 4.30b1

Post by Eric Pousse »

Bonjour George
debenriver wrote:With Action >> Align >> Vertical Centre (or Horizontal Centre) it would be very nice if you could use the Action >> Lock to lock one item so that the other would align to the centre of it, rather than both items moving to a joint centre.
Good idea !
debenriver wrote::?: And – I'm really curious!! – what is Action >> Fusionner going to do when it comes along ... Is it going to be like the old Claris "Join" command – that would be good
It is for a next version, some new features on which I work.
debenriver wrote:And a final question (well for now ... ) – Scripts seem to have gone at the moment. I've not ever managed to write one that works usefully but I always live in hope that I will be able to. It's not a big deal.
Beta version doesn't include scripts but now the full version 4.30 is available.

Thank you George.
Eric Pousse