Minor Library glitch

2D CAD software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
debenriver

Minor Library glitch

Post by debenriver »

Hi Eric

If you happen to quit RealCADD with the library window open, when you reopen RealCADD the library window is still open – All good so far.

But if you close the library window and then later try to open it, it doesn't open (or rather I think it does but it's hidden somewhere).

The fix is to make sure the library window is closed (un-ticked in the Window menu) and then quit RealCADD – then when you re-boot, all is well :mrgreen:

This happened actually because of a (now rare) crash (I think caused basically because I had duplicated something multiple times way off to the left of the drawing). When I reopened RealCADD, I noticed the library window was open, so I closed it – then when I wanted it, I couldn't open it again!

Not a big issue – but it took me a while to figure out why. So perhaps when you are building the next version, you can fix it?

Cheers -- George

Edit Actually I think I have got it wrong. If you open Library and then close it, it won't open again until you quit and restart RealCADD. It's nothing to do with quitting with Window >> Library checked. It was just if you do do that, when RealCADD reopens the library window is also open - if you close it, you can't open it again. Cheers -- George
Eric Pousse

Re: Minor Library glitch

Post by Eric Pousse »

Bonjour George,

Yes, I see it and will fix this bug.

Thank you very much.
Eric Pousse
Eric Pousse

Re: Minor Library glitch

Post by Eric Pousse »

Bonjour George,

The beta 7 fixes this problem.

And there is a new option in the dialog "Rotation"...

Cordialement.
Eric Pousse