Drawing disappears

2D CAD software for iPhone and iPad
Dasteinhauser

Drawing disappears

Post by Dasteinhauser »

On some drawings, I will close IPocket Draw and when I re-open, the drawing has disappeared. I can zoom in and out, and can't find any of the work. I can, though, do a select all, cut, and paste to center of screen and everything re-appears.

Another strange thing thing happening is on duplicate and move. I have scale set to feet and inches. If I do a duplicate and move, I cannot specify inches to move. If I put 4" in amount to move, it moves 4'. I have to put 0'4" to make it move that distance. That is different from properties where I can specify just inches, or put 45" and it will convert.
Eric Pousse

Re: Drawing disappears

Post by Eric Pousse »

Bonjour,
Dasteinhauser wrote:On some drawings, I will close IPocket Draw and when I re-open, the drawing has disappeared. I can zoom in and out, and can't find any of the work. I can, though, do a select all, cut, and paste to center of screen and everything re-appears.
I don't know why this happens but can you try to do a 3x taps (to reset the zoom and the scroll) or a 4x taps (to do a zoom all).

Dasteinhauser wrote:Another strange thing thing happening is on duplicate and move. I have scale set to feet and inches. If I do a duplicate and move, I cannot specify inches to move. If I put 4" in amount to move, it moves 4'. I have to put 0'4" to make it move that distance. That is different from properties where I can specify just inches, or put 45" and it will convert.
I will check this.

Thanks.
Eric Pousse